Thursday, November 18, 2010

The third interview winner

            In my opinion, the winner of the third interview in Chenlong Mao, I think his assignment is finished very well in our class. He really did best for the third interview; it is very comfortable to read his third interview.
            From his Preparation of the third interview, I know that I have already accumulate enough experience from the first and second interview, he never feel nervous during the third interview. What is more important, we know that he really did enough research about Singapore, a modern country in Asia. So it is obvious that he can do the interview very well because he has already known enough information and knowledge about Singapore before the third interview. At the same time, he use his cell phone to be the recorder and record all the process of the third interview, so I think his preparation of the third interview is very well.
            The second most important part of his interview is the description of the last interview; I can feel that he is so confident during the third interview. Everything went well smoothly, and the atmosphere is also very good. The process of the entire third interview is very comfortable to him because he had already accumulated enough knowledge about the Singapore. In his opinion, the third interview is also very perfect, and it is good for us to learn something in his last interview.
            Although he didn’t write the country report in the last interview, but he had already finished it in his first and second interview, and I believe that he have already accumulated enough knowledge for the Singapore.
            The most important part of his last interview is that the process of the interview. He almost ask thirty questions during his third interview, and in the 30 questions, almost all the questions are good questions, it is hard for me to find one bad questions in them. From those questions and the answers of his interviewee, I can know all the information what I want to know about Singapore, that is why I think Chenlong Mao is the winner in the third interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment